So i heard about the cougs just not being able to keep in the game. Thats a tough loss man but they must be looking pretty good for next year. I was thinking about how they were gonna do a lot this week. So i didnt get your email this week mom. Its all good though cause i finally got one from big jon! Thanks dad its only been like 3 weeks since ive heard from you punk. But i really laughed during your email.
So i will end this nice letter for all you all soon.. i missed having thanksgiving with you all..me and my comp were gonna buy a chicken and have our own thanksgiving but decided to just eat 2 empanadas each and call it a night. Did you guys have a sweet turkey bowl or what?? Whats the weather like there? Snow yet? I havent seen snow yet but i see a lot rain. It gets pretty cold but i have a lot of nice things to keep me warm. the christmas season just isnt the same here. Because its hot here during christmas time. Im gonna put some christmas songs on my ipod to listen too.. mom send old comp elder poujol a cool tie if you havent already?please For real. He did everything for me.. > Mom and dad i love you guys so much you have no idea. Im so blessed because of you guys. And because of the man that you have raised me to be. I cant wait to be able to talk to you on the phone. Continue to grow to love each other. Because your gonna be with each other for eternity. I know its real and that marriage between a man and a woman can last forever. Im so happy to have you both as my parents.
Well in the end i hope you guys know i think a lot and pray for you all. Im starting to get a little homesick but you guys probably already forgot about me anyways ha and its just the same without me there. I said i was a little homesick only because its gonna be my first christmas without my family. Theres nothing like the christmas season and time of year. I hope i can find a family to teach and share with during this time as we celebrate the true meaning of christmas and the birth of our savior. I know that there is only one true church in the whole World and that im a part of it. It amazes me everytime i think about it. Because there are millions of churches around the World. I dont think the members of our church always recognize how blessed we are to know the things that we know. There is a huge difference between feeling/thinking and actually knowing.. I know without doubt that Joseph smith saw God and Jesús Christ almost 200 years ago. I know the only reason i have been so happy and blessed my entire life is because im a member of this church. I cant explain how happy i am when i hear the people here in chile say that they ¨believe¨ the words that im saying are true. And then i see the smiles on their faces as they come to ¨know¨ that it really is true. i wish you could all see how happy they are.. I hope you can all feel the truthfulness of my words as you read them. I love you all..
Elder Nikolaus


No comments:
Post a Comment